Friday 8 May 2009

We are the best!

Gosh, I seem to be listed in Time Out as one of London's best bloggers! And in very good company, I hasten to add! A shout out to my fellow SE bloggers - Brockley Central, the Phantom, Darryl at 853, Neil at Transpontine, and the Bugle (links on the left along with quite a few more - Caroline should definitely be on the TO list in my opinion!)

For once, Time Out gets it right, asking whether the fertility of the blogosphere in this part of the world is a result of the fact that SE London is usually ignored by the mainstream media. Time Out has long been an offender in this regard, and I see the policy still continues, even when they are trying to convince readers that south London sucks!

3 comments:

Gareth Gardner said...

Congratulations Dame on your recognition! And it's true, no other part of London is so well-served by bloggers. Here in the west, it's a blog desert. Mmmm dessert... mmmm....

Clare Griffiths said...

Well done. Seems I will be mixing in great company at the next meet!

CarolineLD said...

Congratulations! And thank you for the mention.